Braised Red Cabbage with Apple
1 small red cabbage
1 large onion, finely sliced
½ tsp ground allspice
¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1 Bramley apple, peeled, cored and grated
4 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp light muscovado sugar
2 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- Finely slice the cabbage, discarding the core and any tough pieces. Melt the butter in a pan with a tight-fitting lid over a medium heat. Cook the onion uncovered for 5 minutes until soft but not browned.
- Stir in the spices then add the cabbage, apple, red wine vinegar and sugar plus 100ml cold water. Stir until thoroughly mixed and the sugar has dissolved. Season generously.
- Bring to the boil, then cover tightly and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is very tender and the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the redcurrant jelly, allow to melt, then serve.
Candy Apple Salad
4 cups Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the egg, flour, sugar, vinegar and pineapple. Cook until thick, about 6 minutes. Set aside until completely cool.
- In a large serving bowl, fold together the pineapple mixture and whipped topping. Carefully mix in the apples and 1/2 cup of peanuts. Sprinkle the remaining nuts on the top.
Salad with Apple
1 Green Apple
½ tbs Lemon Juice
1 Red pepper
Grated Cheese (can be Parmesan or any salty cheese)
1 tbs grated Ginger
5tbs Lemon Juice
1 tbs grated Lemon Skin
4 tbs Olive Oil
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Cut the lettuce and red pepper and peel and slice the apple. Peel the orange and ever slice skin. Leave the sliced apples into lemon juice. Mix the salad stuffs and add sauce before serving
- Decorate with the grated cheese at the end.
Salad with Bacon& Apple
2 Green Apples
150 grms Bacon (sliced)
3 tbs olive oil
1 lemon juice
Salt, Black Pepper
20 cl Fresh Cream
2 tbs Apple Wİne
80 grms Camembert Cheese
1 tbs Apple Vinegar
- Cook the Bacon and sliced apples into 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Prepare the sauce: Mix fresh cream, apple wine, cheese and vinegar.
- At the other hand mix the rest of olive oil and lemon juice,salt and black pepper with lettuce.
- Add apples and bacon mix into the sald bowl and pour the sauce on top.
Apples, Banana, and Strawberries Salad
2 cups diced apples
1 cup sliced banana
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup vanilla yogurt
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the apples, banana, strawberries, and walnuts. Fold in the yogurt. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Gently stir just before serving.
- Salad with Apples & Strawberries
- Apple-Spiked Baked Beans
- Apple-Tuna Salad
- Pepper-Apple-Tomato Salad
- Apple & Turkey Salad
- Apple Blue Cheese Salad
- Escarole, Fuji Apple, Roquefort & Toasted Walnut Salad
- Chicken, Apple And Smoked Gouda Salad
- Inn at Cedar Crossing Spinach Apple Bleus Salad
- Apple Red Cabbage Salad
Page 1 of 5«StartPrev12345NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions