Roast Pork With Apple-Mustard Glaze Recipe
3 pounds boneless pork sirloin roast
1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tart apples, cored and cut in wedges
1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place roast in shallow roasting pan. Stir together apple juice concentrate, vinegar, honey-mustard, soy sauce and seasonings; brush over pork. Roast 45 minutes, basting occasionally with apple juice mixture.
- Add apple wedges to pan; continue to roast another 30-45 minutes, until internal temperature of roast is 155-160 degrees. Remove from oven; strain juices into saucepan. Add water to make 1 cup.
- In small bowl stir together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; add to saucepan; cook and stir over high heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Slice roast; serve with apples and sauce.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions