Juice & Smoothies
Lemonade with Apple
4 glasses of Apple Juice
2 glasses of Syrup (will find the recipe below)
1 glass of fresh lemon juice
4 glasses of water
- Syrup: 4 glasses of water & 4 glasses of sugar. Cook them into pot for 10 minutes. And leave the syrup for getting cold.. Then mix all the ingredients into one bowl and serve with ice…
This is a great freshments for the hot days and kid parties in the summer time…..
1 quart unsweetened apple juice
1 cup cold water
2 lemons juiced
1 tablespoon sugar
- In a small pitcher, combine apple juice, water, lemon juice and sugar; mix until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve fill tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour juice over the top and garnish with an apple wedge or sprig of mint, if desired.
Cranberry Apple Frappe
2 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
2 cups chilled apple juice
2 small ripe bananas -- peeled and sliced
1/2 cup sugar
4 tablespoons chilled whipping cream
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
8 ice cubes
- Combine half the ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Add half the ice cubes and process until frothy. Dvide among glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Fill remaining glasses. Serve immediately.
Apple Pie Shakes
1 can (14.5 oz size) baked apples
1 pint vanilla ice cream
2 tablespoons brandy, optional
Stick cinnamon, optional
- In a blender container combine the UNDRAINED apples and ice cream. Cover and blend till smooth. Stir in brandy, if desired. Pour into 5 glasses. Garnish with stick cinnamon, if desired. Serve shakes immediately.
Note: if you can't find the canned apples you can use the frozen kind. Good quality apple pie filling might work too, but it'd have to be very chunky.
Apple And Honey Iced Tea
3 cups water, boiling
4 tea bags
1/3 cup honey
3 cups apple juice
- Steep tea bags in hot water for 5 minutes. Strain out tea bags, and stir in honey and juice. Mix until honey is dissolved. Chill and serve over ice.
Page 1 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions