1 lb of chicken livers
½ lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 small onion, halved
¼ cup of half-and-half
¼ cup of chicken broth
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
2 medium eggs
1 cup of shredded peeled apple
Bread slices or crackers, to serve with
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a loaf pan, 8½ × ½ × 2 ½ inches.
- Place the chicken livers, chicken breasts and onion in a food processor. Cover and process until coarsely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the shredded apple.
- Cover and process until blended well.
- Stir in the shredded apple.
- Pour chicken mixture into mold. Cover tightly and bake for 75 minutes.
- Allow to stand uncovered for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Unmold onto serving platter.
- Serve with bread slices or crackers.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions