12 Fuji or Large Granny Smith apple
12 lollipop or Skewer sticks
Melted dark chocolate
1/2 cup nuts
- Insert sticks into apple cores.
- Place apples into refrigerator while preparing chocolate.
- Melt chocolate.
- Pour melted chocolate into a metal bowl.
- Dip apple into chocolate.
- Puts Nuts (or other topping) into separate bowl and roll apple until covered in topping as desired.
- Place decorated apple onto wax paper, standing upright.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes for a great chocolate apple.
For more excitement on your apple, you can add more decorative (white, stripes) chocolate covering after the first 15 minutes.
For a Caramel Chocolate Apple, do the following before dipping apples into chocolate (use one pound of caramel):
- Heat caramel until it becomes liquid on stove top.
- Dip or roll apple into hot caramel until coated.
- Stand upright on waxed paper and let set for 15 to 20 minutes.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions