3 cups diced rhubarb
2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, diced
3 tablespoons orange juice
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter, cut in small pieces
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup quick cooking oats
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons melted butter
- Grease and flour a 9-inch square baking dish. Heat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl combine rhubarb, apple, sugar, juice, cinnamon; spread in the bottom of the prepared pan and dot with the butter.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients until blended and crumbly. With hands, sprinkle over the top of the rhubarb and apple mixture. Bake for about 45 to 55 minutes, or until browned and fruit is bubbly.
- Cut the apple into quarters, remove the core. Put the apple quarters on wooden skewers.
- Heat the sugar in a pan and caramelise it golden.
- Dip the apple quarters into the sugar. Let it cool and serve.
4 tablespoons Nutella
- Take any apple, suitable is the Boskoop apple or Pink Lady.
- Take the Nutella and spread it on a plate.
- Melt in the microwave and put the Nutella on the apple. (with a brush). Nutella must be soft.
- Wrap the apple in foil and store in the refrigerator. Remove the foil. Ready to serve.
Apples and Mashed Bananas
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Wash the apples, cut in quarters, core and peel. Mash with a fork and immediately give half of the lemon juice over it so the apple does not get brown. Put banana into the apple mix. Put the rest of the lemon juice over it and mix again!
1 pack of Creme Chantily (Whipped Cream)
1 glass of Milk
2 table spoon sugar
½ pack of Strawberry Jelly
- Peel the apples. Cut the top of the apples, carve them and boil with the sugar until they get soft. Leave them to being cold.
- Prepare the jelly and creme chantily. Put the apples into the glass ice cream cups. Pour the jelly around and chantily into the apples. Make some decorations and leave them into the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
Page 1 of 5«StartPrev12345NextEnd»
Zetrocity Digital Solutions