125 gr margarine
1 small cup of sunflower oil
3 cup of flour
½ tea spoon of sodium bi carbonat
1 cup of sugar powder
1 cup of naturel yoghurt (or greek yoghurt)
4 middle size of cooking apples
1 small cup of sugar
½ lemon juice
½ tea spoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven 180 C. Lighly grease largely baking pan.
- Knead the margarin, flour, sunflower oil and yoghurt.
- Cut the dough in 3 equal pieces.
- And spread the dough 3mm thick as a big round…..Then cut it in 12 equal triangle pieces.
- Put some of the stuffing (fort he stuffing: peel the apples and grate them. Cook them into a pan with the sugar until it gets dry and colored…And the lemon juice and the cinnamon and stir a while) onto the pieces and roll them.
- Put them on the baking pan and cook till they gets pink color min 25-30 mins. When they are cooked leave the pan for being cool.
- Pour over the sugar powder over the cookies and serve them.
- PS: You can add walnuts into the stuffing if u want.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions