Cookies with Carrot & Apple
1 pack of Margarine
1 small cup of sunflower oil
1 small cup of sugar powder
1 pack of Baking Powder
1 small cup of Naturel Yoghurt (or Greek Yoghurt)
4- 4,5 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
4 soup spoon of sugar
½ soup spoon of cinnamon
1 small cup of walnut (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven 175 C.
- Grate the apples and the carrots.
- Put them and 4 spoon of sugar into the pan and cook them. After that take the pan over the cooker. And add walnut and cinnamon…leave them to beeing cooler.
- Knead the margarin, an egg, sunflower oil and yoghurt.And add sugar powder. Knead for a while. Then add the baking powder at the end. And knead them together.
- Make small balls.
- Open them by your fingers as a small round and put into the stuffing.And make small balls again again.
- Lightly grease the baking pan. Place the balls on the pan.Put them into the oven.
- Cook them for 20-30 mins.
- At the other hand cook a cup of sugar and a cup of water for 2-3 mins. Leave the pot to being cooler.
- While the apple-carrot cookies are hot, drop them into the sherbet for 1 second and roll them into coconuts.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions