5 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts
4 teaspoons white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) lightly grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar for 15 minutes on high speed with an electric mixer. Add oil and blend in.
- Add flour mixture and mix well. Add vanilla. Fold in apples and nuts. Pour batter into 9x13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix 4 teaspoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle over cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions