Taffy Apple Cheesecake
1 can (21 ounce size) apple pie filling
1 (9 inch size) prepared graham cracker crust
2 packages (8 ounce size) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
12 pecan halves
2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set aside 3/4 cup of apple pie filling. Spoon remaining pie filling into crust.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth then add eggs and mix well. Pour over apple filling in crust. Bake for 35 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan. Heat for about 1 minute.
- Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake. Spread caramel sauce evenly over. Decorate with pecan halves around edge. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Chill until ready to serve.
Zetrocity Digital Solutions